Holy Hell I am boring. I have been trying to write something on here for weeks. I do believe school may be slowly extracting all creativity from my brain. 9 more months and I give birth to a BS in HRM. Apparently I have been gestating for 10 years. This bachelors baby better be huge and worth it. I originally went to the school of real life and fast money and earned a certificate in Hand to Mouth living. My reward for choosing that road is stories, really awesome stories but now I have to think about getting old, comfortably. Don't get me wrong, I will still party like a rock star, continue to be a total geek, and enjoy my life. Hopefully I will be able to share my stories here, past and present, for those who care to listen.
| the beginning stages of my back piece |

FIRST!!!!!
ReplyDelete